Priscilla Lee

I had a chance to meet up with Priscilla Lee of Embassy Skateboards. I really had not idea who she was till later that evening. I was at the local skate park with my son when I noticed this cute girl shredding in the 12ft pool in a hot pink sequined skirt. I thought to myself how cute would she be in one of our tutus. We proceeded to watch her rip it up. Her dad ended up standing next to me when I asked them if they would be interested in shooting in tutu.... the rest you'll see below.

Expect big things from this little girl. I think she's going to change the way people see girls in boarding.... who says you have to look like everyone else!

If you are in the area come cheer her on this weekend at the Oregon Trifecta at Tigard Skate park on saturday or Pier Park on sunday august 7-8!